15 Billion Nu-Reuteri Tablets
15 billion of probiotics is more than the other products in the market, can more effectively improve the stomach and intestinal issues.
Acid resistance. Chewable, convenient to carry around, can serve anytime.
15 Billion Nu-Reuteri TabletsBENEFITS & EFFECTS
Acid resistance • Chewable, convenient to carry around, can serve anytime • Imported from Sweden by air
Promotes stomach health • Inhibits the propagation of bad bacteria • Balances intestinal health • Relieves intestinal discomfort • Promotes the health of women’s sensitive areas • Relieves journey discomfort • Boosts immunity • Promotes intestinal peristalsis • Improves digestion • Soothes sensitive skin • Diabetic friendly
Recommended Directions of Use
Adult: Take 2-4 capsules, 1-2 time(s) daily
For women before pregnancy, during pregnancy & lactation: Take 2-3 tablets, 1-2 time(s) daily
Help to inhibit the bad bacteria: Take 2-3 tablets, twice daily (Morning and Evening)
Strengthen the immune system and soothe allergic conditions: Take 2-4 tablets daily
Children (2-5 years old): Take 0.5 tablet daily, (6 years old or above): Take 1 tablet daily (If children cannot chew and swallow the tablet properly, please crush the tablet and dissolve it in cool water. Avoid hot water, as it may kill the probiotics.)
Basic treatment: Continuous use for at least a month
Special treatment: Continuous use for at least 3 months
People with special needs can adjust the dosage. Recommend maintaining a balanced diet. Please contact our health consultants for more information.
To test the survival rate of probiotics in an acidic environment, two experiments are conducted. The first experiment was carried out in a laboratory simulated test tube test, the second experiment was feeding probiotic by human-being.
First: Laboratory simulated test tubes test:
- This experiment use two probiotics, Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifidobacterium, in three different situations, comparing their survival rate.
- Probiotics protected by ordinary capsule, in condition of pH 1.4 and the situation after one hour
- Probiotics protected by Nu Pharm patent anti-acid capsules, in conditions of pH 1.4 and the situation after one hour
- Probiotics protected by Nu Pharm patent anti-acid capsules, in conditions of pH 1.7 and the situation after one hour
- The results had showed that probiotic protected by ordinary capsules was the same as without protection, the survival rate was nearly "zero." in simulated gastric acid pH 1.4 environment.
- The probiotics protected by Nu Pharm patent anti-acid capsules, probiotic survival rate was 73% when placing in pH 1.7 condition. It shows that the Nu Pharm patent anti-acid capsule can effectively resist the gastric acid, greatly enhanced probiotic survival rate.
Second: Feeding tests by human-being:
In the test, probiotics (Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifidobacteria) protected by Nu Pharm patent anti-acid capsule, and then distributed to those who voluntarily participate in the test. Afterwards samples were extracted from the body, in order to detect the probiotic survival rate.
The results showed that:
After the intake of probiotic, samples were extract from the participants after the probiotics passed through the stomach and duodenum, the results showed that probiotics can still survive.
After the intake of probiotic, samples were drawn from the stools of the participants for laboratory tests, the results showed that the number of probiotics have increased significantly.
Based on the above results, non-acid resistance probiotics are required to have an acid resistance capsule to protect them. Using an ordinary capsule is not enough to resist the acidity of gastric acid pH 1-2. The unique anti-acid microencapsulated technology from Nu Pharm was applied and producing anti-acid patented probiotic capsules to protect the probiotics from acidic environment. In both laboratory simulated test tubes test and human-being feeding tests, patented anti-acid capsules can effectively protect probiotics, and got significantly effect in the intestine by retaining the activity of probiotics.